Protect Your Company and Yourself with Business Insurance
As a business owner, you have a lot on your plate. From managing employees to keeping up with regulations, there’s always something that needs your attention. One thing you don’t want to have to worry about is the financial impact of unexpected events. That’s where Coral Point comes in.
Business insurance is a type of insurance that protects your company’s assets and bottom line from a variety of risks. Some of the most common types of coverage include:
- General liability insurance: This coverage protects your business from third-party claims of bodily injury or property damage.
- Property insurance: This coverage protects your physical assets, such as your office or retail space, from damage or loss.
- Professional liability insurance: This type of coverage, also known as errors and omissions insurance, protects your business from financial losses due to third-party claims of negligence or malpractice.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: This type of coverage provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job.
- Cyber liability insurance: This coverage protects your business from the financial losses caused by a data breach or cyber attack.
- A Business Owners Policy (BOP): is a type of insurance package designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It typically includes liability coverage and property coverage, which can protect your business from a variety of risks.